[bookport] Device not recognized

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:03:54 -0600

On two original bookports when I connect to the computer I get the message that a USB device is not recognized. I believe the computer has the most recent updates. Is there a way to get past this USB device not recognized message? I so prefer reading with Double Talk instead of the replacement synthesizers of the other text readers.

thanks much,

Ann
At 10:50 AM 12/17/2012, you wrote:
Hello Jacques:

You can download the file:

www.aph.org/tech/bpx_setup.exe

Be sure the batteries are fresh, because if they die during the installation, you will have additional problems.

Please let me know if you need additional assistance.

Sincerely,
Pamela Rader
APH Product Support