[bookport] Re: Delete key in the note taker

  • From: "Foxtrot1" <foxtrot1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:38:32 -0500

The reason that it seems different when you delete with the backspace or the
delete key is that each method speaks the actual letter that is being
erased.  In the case of the backspace, that letter is the one to the left of
the cursor.  In the case of the delete key it is the letter to the right of
the cursor.  Hope that helps.

Rick