[bookport] Re: Daisy Vs BRF with Bookshare

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:38:01 -0500

Hi Lou,

Since the transfer tool converts grade II files to text before they are sent to
the unit (somebody correct me if I'm wrong,
but I think that's how it happens), are the braille files smaller on the flash
card? I use Daisy a lot, partly because the BP
doesn't announce as many page numbers while reading.

Also, in the "I-wish-my-BP-could-do-that" category, how about a bag dispenser
for those of us who use guide dogs?
<grin>

Angie