[bookport] Daisy Vs BRF with Bookshare

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:33:37 +1300

Hi list!

Trying to assist someone with a decision to buy a bookport. They are members of Bookshare. I recall seeing some discussion on this list about using brf was better than Daisy format, but since regulations prevent my membership in bookshare considerably, I didn't pay much attention when it came up. Looked in the Bookport manual but don't see any discussion of this in the bookshare section. Can someone point me to an explanation of this issue?

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694