[bookport] Re: D+E+F does not save settings

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:12:57 -0400

Sandy:

You can find your serial number in either of two places. One is in the
About box in Book Port Transfer while the unit is connected. The serial
number is last line in the window. The other way to get the serial
number is by pressing A+C.

Rob Meredith

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxx 04/04/05 12:55PM >>>
Rob, where do I find the number?  Is it in the "about" menu on the
Bookport
software?

At 11:29 AM 4/4/2005, you wrote:
>It has come to our attention that the command to save your
preferences,
>D+E+F, does not work for some users. If you are experiencing this
>problem, please email me your serial number (if you haven't already.)
>This should help us track down the problem.
>
>Rob Meredith

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a
hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the

LORD...