[bookport] Re: Creating and renaming folders

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:11:47 -0500

You cannot rename an existing folder using the Book Port software, but you
can rename one if you have a card reader. Do the following:

1. Place the CF card into a card reader that's attached to your computer.
2. Select the folder that you want to rename.
3. Press the F2 key while in Windows Explorer and enter the name you want to
use. Press ENTER to save the name and exit the rename dialog and return to
Windows Explorer.

To create a new folder while using the Book Port transfer software, simply
press the Application Key (the key immediately to the left of the right
Control Key) and select the New Folder option.