[bookport] Creating Folders on Bookport

  • From: "kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:09:27 -0400

What's the best way to create folders on the compact flash card? I tried it
using either Windows Explorer or My Computer, I forget.  I moved the files
I had already transferred to the Book Port into the folders. Then Book Port
said there were no files in the folders, and when it did find some of my
Braille files, which had previously worked, I got a message saying the file
couldn't be opened.  I ended up re-formatting the compact flash card and
re-transferring files.  And for some reason, the Memos folder didn't come
back.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://mail2web.com/ .