[bookport] Re: Couple of questions

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:26:47 -0500

Becky -

Were you downloading through the Book Port transfer program or directly
using a CF card reader?

I've used Bluetooth headphones quite successfully with the BP. These are the
type with their own small transmitter that plugs into the headphone jack on
the BP and you don't use a Bluetooth CF card, since the Bluetooth
connectivity is part of the transmitter. My only complaint about them is
that you have to recharge them more frequently than I find convenient.