[bookport] Re: Correct CF Cards

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 13:04:36 -0500

You are correct. Type I cards are the ones you want. You can use up to 4GB cards. Some on list use 8GB cards, but APH doesn't officially support them.

At 01:34 PM 5/1/2008 -0400, you wrote:
[]

I thought the Bookport accepted Type I and not Type II. I don't have the manual nearby or I would check. I thought we could use Type I 1, 2 or 4 gb. cards. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Best Wishes,

Lynda

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.