[bookport] Re: Copying Files to the BP

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:09:04 -0600

Doesn't every file have to go through the Bookport Transfer software?At
10:00 PM 2/26/2005, you wrote:
>The recent discussion about doing the chkdsk from the command prompt
>prompts another question.
>Can one directly copy a file from their hard drive to the BP drive, or
>does the transfer software do some file massaging in addition to the
>copying?
>In other words, is the BP transfer software a convenience or a necessity
>in the process of creating folders on the BP, copying and deleting files,
>renaming files, etc?
>
>         Mike

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...