[bookport] Re: Copying Files to New Card

  • From: "Scott Duck" <sduck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:07:58 -0600

Larry,
I haven't had a chance to look at the allocation unit sizes yet but the
files show 103MB on my hard drive, which is the same as on the new card.
Remember that 119MB is what shows on the old card.  I know that it sounds
like I didn't copy some files from the old card but I had turned on show
hidden files and I did a select all before copying so I don't understand how
anything could be missing.  Also, I don't notice any missing.  This is
really strange.  When I find out the allocation unit sizes I will let you
know what they are.  In the mean time, does this information help you with a
diagnosis?
Thanks,
Scott