[bookport] Re: Cooperation better than more costly duplication

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:44:02 -0500 (CDT)

I would lead the charge if I didn't firmly believe that petitons are the world's biggest wastes of time.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, David Allen wrote:

Hi Bruce and list:

I've changed the subject line to hopefully better reflect the content.

You are quite right. What about organising a petition to fix it? I feel sure this problem is big enough to demand a grass roots international effort. Will you lead the charge? I'd be happy to help encourage participation here.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>