[bookport] Re: Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:05:00 -0700

Rick and Sandy,
Yes I understand that a direct process was desired. I have no interest in doing it but was intrigued by the challenge put forth. LOL And I learned a few things. By the way Sandy, its not a waste of rewritable cd's. You would not want to use the other type for something like this anyway. And I am too old to stand on my head. I find it amusing to watch kids do such things without breaking stride. Ahhhh the good ol days...

-- Steven Wright
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup