[bookport] Communication Between This List and APH

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 06:40:02 -0500

I sure hope that the recent, ongoing dust-up with regard to the D,E,F
command has not soured APH staff from continuing their great input to this
list.  If so, I can certainly understand.  It is probably the reason so few
companies do participate in these sorts of discussions and we are all left
out here hanging to figure it out on our own.

It is really too bad these sorts of things seem to be elevated and
perpetuated by a few.  Most of you have at one time or another made a
mistake -- even I once bought a pencil with an eraser.  I would just hate
for APH to take the position we can't afford to be held forever liable for
one misstatement and therefore not ever say anything, other than what is
cleared by the legal team.

Thanks again to Larry, Pam, and Rob and the whole of APH for your service
and continued work to make this product and this list a truly revolutionary
thing to those of us who love information.

Eric SS