[bookport] Re: Choice of Audible file formats?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:47:46 -0400

Not only have I not heard this, but Audible just spent a great deal of time
and money developing new releases of their various applications to play
their materials on both the PC and Pocket PC platforms. Given the investment
they have and the size of their existing customer base, I would be extremely
surprised if they would make a radical change like this.