[bookport] Re: Changing Reading patterns

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:12:25 -0800

May I say, I couldn't agree more!  I haven't yet got to the place where I
like listening to the synth read to me, but I'm working on that one.
However, I hardly ever borrow from my regional library.  Will be fabulous
when we can play NLS books on this dear little box!

Happiest of Holidays to all!

Marlaina Lieberg