[bookport] Certain Messages

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:23:08 -0600

Hi.  In the past few days I have been receiving posts from Mr. Acosta
regarding some kind of a symposium.  I realize that the book port is being
demonstrated at this symposium and that is all well and good.

I respectfully request that I receive messages on this list having to do
with book port and not posts regarding this symposium or other such
messages.  I did try to reply directly to one of the messages last week but
it was bounced back.

Again, pI would only like to receive messages regarding book port issues and
questions and not messages that I do not feel are related to book port.
Thank you very much.

Michael Massey