[bookport] Re: Card Full

  • From: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 12:07:20 -0600

SunflowerHi

First of all, how big is the card?
Second, how big is the book?
I usually read books mono at 24 or 32 kbps. You don't need any higher bitrate
than that, and you don't need stario either- all it does is take up unneeded
space. Some people do books at 64 kbps, which is really too much. Your getting
no quality gain whatsoever because voices don't need to be high quality to
sound good.

hope that helps some

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100
gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio