[bookport] Re: Can't send RFB&D books BookPortto

  • From: Paula Mack <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:15:23 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Larry,

I am using the newest, the beta version of Bookport Wizard, also Bookport
Transfer and the firmware for the Bookport.  I know the Book Wizard Reader is
the newest, because I was looking at the new documentation, hoping that I'd get
a clue to the solution to this problem.  I can't actually open Book Wizard
Reader or Bookport transfer, because I am writing you from work, and I have
them on my home machine; but they are the newest.  I downloaded and installed
them as soon as the announcement for the betas was posted here.  My bookport
tells me that the firmware is version .1.01.05.  By the way, I am using a 1 GB
flash card, so it is trying to send the whole book, and there is room on the
card.  Is there something I can try?  I need to use these books for research
that I am doing here at work.

Oh, it is not one book.  I tried 3 different ones.

Thanks for anything you can come up with; and gosh, just thanks for the
bookport.  It has made my life so much nicer, since I have been addicted to
books since I was little.

Paula