[bookport] Re: Can a drowned bookport be repaired?

  • From: Paula Mack <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:35:30 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Yes, I do use a case for the Bookport, and at this particular time, it was
inside the TDK portable speaker.  However, as I'm sure you know, none of these
cases are really water-proof.  It was just an unfortunate accident, and I'm not
really too upset about it since I do have another Bookport.

Hopefully, this one will either dry, or I will send the unit in for repair.