[bookport] Re: CF card storage slots in BP?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:40:38 -0400

Just a guess, but my sense is that the case is pretty well packed and that
such a feature wouldn't fit into the current footprint; that is, that
additional space inside the BP would have to be created to allow for this,
making it necessary to increase the overall size. I like the idea, but
wouldn't want to see the device's size increased in order to accommodate it.