[bookport] Buffer is Too Small Error

  • From: "Rick Hume" <Ringmaster.Rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:24:14 -0400

When I have received this error in the past, simply reformatting the flash card
would resolve the issue.  In this event however, reformatting the card is not
correcting the issue.  I am allowed to download one Audible file to my Book
Port, but when I attempt to download the second part of the book, I receive the
error message.  I have tried three different cards, including one new out of
its carton.

If anyone knows the solution to this problem, I will be totally grateful.\

Rick