[bookport] Re: Braille translation errors

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:15:48 -0500

Bear in mind that almost all translation and pronunciation errors;
especially the latter; aren't anything that can be fixed, since they're
built into the synthesizer software. Without a dictionary utility, there's
almost nothing that can be done about pronunciation and the translation of
St., Dr., and so on.