[bookport] Braille input

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:12:47 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am trying to learn braille.  I have a book port and noticed that you can type
braille into it as a note.

Can I practace typing braille into the BP and have it read back to me?  If so
could someone give me a few pointers on how to use the function.  I know how to
activate the note function and have found the dots 1 - 6 keeys and the exit but
don't know much more than that about it.

I'll be typing grade 1 into it, I read something about the BP reading grade 2
braille.  Will it also read grade 1 too?

Thanks,

RIck

=======

Contact Information: