[bookport] Re: Braille Key Board

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:09:42 -0500

I'm sure of that, but since I don't have that problem, I don't know how to do it. I bet someone on list will know, though.

At 06:44 AM 8/17/2005, you wrote:

I just tried reading the documentation on my computer and it works very well. I have headings notification turned off in Windoweyes and hear nothing about an xp information bar. Don't even know what that is but there has to be a way of turning that off.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A