[bookport] Re: Braille Key Board

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:39:29 -0500 (CDT)

Carriage return brings you down to the beginning of the next line. Form feed takes you to the next page, as in top-of-form.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Sandy Licht wrote:

I thought they were one and the same.

At 07:31 AM 8/17/2005, you wrote:
That would be a carriage return, not a form feed. <GRIN>

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Sandy Licht wrote:

> Just press the enter key.
> > At 03:41 AM 8/17/2005, you wrote:
> > Speaking of the braille keyboard, Is there any way to input a formfeed > > character? Or is there another way to indicate a new page when you are > > entering text. The manual mentions formfeeds but doesn't say how to > > input it.
> > Sandy Licht
> Phone: 409-898-8218
> Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
> 11For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They
> are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. > 12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in > earnest,
> you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the > LORD...

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A