[bookport] Bookshare Daisy books on bookport

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:35:04 +1300

Hi list!

Was recently asked for advice and want to be sure I am correct. I'm asking here because I don't have access to bookshare due to their restrictions.

I have said I believe they would be better using the brf files from bookshare in terms of having better navigation. If they want to transfer a Daisy book, I have said they should transfer the *.opf file. Is this accurate?

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694