[bookport] Re: Bookport wanted

  • From: "Sharon H. Ewing" <sharon.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:36:46 -0500

Well, you never know Elaine, someone might just want a new one and be willing to sell theirs. <smile>

Whichever way, thanks for helping to look.
At 11:30 AM 6/19/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Hi Sharon,
Sure hope you have good luck in finding one.  I'm so attached to mine that I
figure I'll use it until it runs into the ground.  I'll keep my ears & eyes
open just in case I hear of someone who wants to give theirs up.   Elaine

Sharon Ewing

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln
-

Courage is grace under pressure--Ernest Hemingway

The mediocre teacher tells, The good teacher explains, The superior
teacher demonstrates, The great teacher inspires.
-- William Arthur Ward
_