[bookport] Bookport & usb removable drives

  • From: "Bendigo Swap Meet" <bendigoswap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:06:43 +1100

Hi all,
I have just started using the bookport and since using it have lost all access
to the removable usb drives.  When a removable drive is put in, it throws up an
error message saying the usb device is not recognised.  What can I do to be
able to use usb devices and the bookport?  Uninstalling the bookport program
did not make any difference.
Doug.

It has removed 464 spam emails to date.