[bookport] Re: Bookport not working.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:01:54 -0600

You are probably just stuck in a folder. Press star plus zero, and see if the files show up. The best way to store your books on the Bookport is to create separate folders for the different files. It isn't good to put too many in the BP's root directory.

At 04:52 PM 2/23/2006, you wrote:

I have had my bookport for a w eek now and have transfered files on it. After about a few hours, when I go through the files, it tells me that I have no files. I have formatted the card twice, taken the bateries out and still it does it. I wonder if it is the card that is not working. I really don't want to send the bookport back.

From Amanda.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A