[bookport] Re: Bookport in UK

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:38:50 -0400

Basically, APH has no dealers anywhere.  We have no room for dealer =
margins.  We sell at as low of a price as possible directly to our =
customers.

We would love it if you wrote a review.

>>> donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 25, 2004 2:26:04 AM >>>
Hi

Just curious, but are there many Bookport users in the UK?  I bought mine
shortly after it was launched and at that time there was no dealer =
supplying
Bookport to the UK.  I've never seen it really advertised over here and
think it is a real shame if people in the UK are missing out on such a
fabulous product.  If there is no dealer over here, I'm very tempted to
right a review of the Bookport for one of the blindness related magazines
over here just to encourage more people to invest in such a great product.
Would staff from APH mind if I did this and emailed the review to them for
comments before I went to any magazine with it?

Thanks again to all at APH for all your hard work, and thanks also for =
such
a great list.

Donna Slater.