[bookport] Re: Bookport freezes when transferring files

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:03:33 -0600

The Bookport doesn't speak until you disconnect the cable... at least mine
doesn't.

>When using my work computer to download files into the bookport, the unit
>stops talking until I disconnect the cable.  I put a 1 gig flash card in
>it..was I supposed to format the flash card first?
>The books loaded and now I have hours of enjoyable reading to do!
>
>Bar
>
>The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and
>positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to
>develop
>communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence
>and personal growth.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...