[bookport] Re: Bookport and rfb and d

  • From: "denise avant" <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:48:08 -0600

Hi tim,
You are partially right. I did see the fingerprint code when I put the cd
into the drive and it brought up the registration dialog box. The problem
I'm having is after my name, it asks for a key. I wasn't sent anything in
braille. I've checked the package over and over. 7323 does not work as I get
an error message from windows. When I go to the web page, I only see the old
tdb reader software listed. I had purchased this software in the past.
This is really annoying. Copyright protection is one thing but unnecessary
hastle is another. We've all been schooled that use of copy protected
material is not permitted under law. The library of congress has told us
that up front for years.
Okay that's my rant for today!