[bookport] Re: Bookport and audible content

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:33:31 -0500

Scott:

For Book Port, you'll need Format 4. I do use Audible Manager to
download the book, so it gets saved on my PC. Then, after it is
downloaded, I go into Book Port Transfer and select the book and send it
to the BP.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx 12/18/05 11:11PM >>>
HI all.

Can someone please enlighten me as to which format you nneed to choose
for
audible content on your bookport?
I'm thinking of trying out audible and would be interested in hearing
from
folks after purchasing some audio content, do you need the audible
manager
to download the content or simply use the bookport software to download
the
audible content and send it to your bookport?

Thanks to anyone who can assist on the above issue.