[bookport] Re: Bookport and Bookreader Wizard

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:57:13 -0500

No.  It can't read Audible books.  Those books have their own proprietary
format.

At 10:32 AM 5/13/2005, you wrote:
>Someone please correct me if I am incorrect, but I assume, after briefly
>looking at the book wizard reader manual that it cannot read books from
>audible.com.  It would sure be nice if it did because I really like the
>ability to speed up and slow down the book on the fly.
>Thanks for the help.
>
>And a happy Friday the thirteenth to all of you.
>Neal

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...