[bookport] Re: Bookport and Bookreader Wizard

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:32:46 -0500

Someone please correct me if I am incorrect, but I assume, after briefly
looking at the book wizard reader manual that it cannot read books from
audible.com.  It would sure be nice if it did because I really like the
ability to speed up and slow down the book on the fly.
Thanks for the help.

And a happy Friday the thirteenth to all of you.
Neal