[bookport] Re: Bookport Plus and Braille Notetaking

  • From: "Margo and Arrow" <margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:16:28 -0500

Pamela, then, let me ask before I confuse myself. Okay, notetaking is a possibility for later on and Serotek support is a possibility for later on. Will these things be firmware upgrades? In other words, if we want these things, we can go ahead and buy the Bookport Plus and then download those updates when they are available? Hope taht made sense. (smile).

Margo andArrow
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pamela Rader" <prader@xxxxxxx>