[bookport] Re: Bookport II?

  • From: "Constantine" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:07:25 -0500

Thank you, someone else is finally realizing that too!

I have a stream, mostly because my tech assessment didn't even know what a book port was.

My department (the people who orriginally loaned me the book port) told me I could keep it, since they were using vr streams. Though I think I showed them what areas the book port was superior in.

The book port, as the braille lite did before it, will be a hard peace of technology to get out of my life. Sure, the stream and pac mate are newer; the pac mate crashes a lot more and the stream is needing to be recharged.

People say the bp is too thick. I tell them they're full of crap.

I hope aph comes out with an excellent product again that blows humanware and gw micro out of the water, again. Snickers.

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx

and others
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio ----- Original Message ----- From: "William & Pamela" <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>