[bookport] BookShare BookPort problem

  • From: "Larry Stevens" <larry480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:47:40 -0500

Hi

I'm a very experienced BookPort and BookSjare user. Since BookShare put up its new site, I've been having a problem using BookPort and BookShare Many BookShare titles no longer appear to be recognized by BookPort. The files are downloaded fine. But when I browse the list of books on my BookPort, I get a blank (no sound) when I hit the BookShare title. I can live with that, but the bigger problem is that since so many of the BookShare books are seen by BookPort as having the same name (IE blank), every time I download a new one, it replaces the last one. As a result, I can only have one title on my BookPort at a time.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Larry