[bookport] Re: BookPort or DS 50

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:36:46 -0500

Depends on what you want the DS50 for. If you need a good consumer recorder, go for it. If you don't, then wait for the new BP.

At 04:02 PM 3/19/2007, lana wrote:
Now I AM confused! I just investigated buying the olympus DS 50 just incase it took forever to get BP 2 up and ready for overdrive. Several people have told me it works, and I believe them, but when I made inquiry of a vendor, they told me that olympus is about to come up with a firmware update that will, hopefully, make overdrive possible. That implys it isn't, but people are clearly using it. Is there a step I missed? some additional programming? or had I better wait for Book Port?
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.