[bookport] Re: BookPort or DS 50

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:05:18 -0400

The big difference with the wma files recorded on the device according to
the manual is that you can at least set an index, actually up to 16 of them,
and the DS50 will remember them, even if you move to other folders.  You
could come back to the file and easily skip to any of the index marks.  This
is not possible with files not recorded on the device.  You can set index
marks, but they are not remembered when you switch to a different file or
folder.

Not sure if this holds true with WMA with DRM, but I imagine it will not
remember the index marks either.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx