[bookport] BookPort for Sale

  • From: "Scott Duck" <duckbsba@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 15:37:46 -0500

Hi everyone,
I have a BookPort that I would like to sell.  Text to speech on the BP works
great.  When you try to play recorded audio, such as MP3 files or recorded
audio type DAISY books, it plays much too slowly.  If I recall correctly, APH
told me that this would cost only $65 to fix.  I have enjoyed the BP very much
but I now have a Victor Reader Stream and a Icon and so I don't need the BP
anymore.  There is a 128 MB and a 512 MB flash card that will come with it.  I
will take $100 plus the buyer pays for whatever type of shipping they want.  If
anyone is interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Scott Duck