[bookport] Re: BookPort compared to BookCourier

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:08:46 -0500

First and foremost, I think that APH provides much better support and is
more responsive to user input. I don't know how frequently the BookCourier
firmware is updated, but you can generally count on two or three firmware
upgrades (improvements, bug fixes) for the Book Port every year. I don't
know any more how much truth there is to the old claim that the Book Port
incorporates more functions that are specifically designed for blind users,
but I do know that used to be the case.