[bookport] Re: BookPort as an Organizational Tool

  • From: Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:05:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Terrie and all,

Great comments and more good uses for the Book Port!

This idea is probably not possible, but I often think about something the
size of a Book Port but with a connection for a full-sized keyboard where
one could directly and fully jot down notes.  Heck, some full sized
keyboards can be pretty small too!

Will
wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx