[bookport] Re: BookPort Shipping Time

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:29:59 -0600 (CST)

I'm in Canada and it took me about two and a half weeks to get my unit. The receptionist at work was so glad when it finally arrived so I'd leave her alone. <GRIN>

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Eric StevenS wrote:

Thanks Crystal and Jo.  I am impatient, or maybe just anxious.  I guess I
was thinking perhaps there is a long delay, but you guys seem to indicate it
should be within the given timeframe.

I ordered something from APH last year.  I did that on line on Tuesday night
and was shocked when my order showed up Thursday.  That can spoil a guy.

Thanks!

Eric SS