[bookport] Re: BookPort Plus battery problem

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:34:46 -0400

Hello:

The problem could be the battery, or, it could be the battery contacts (they
may be bent).  The best advice I can give would be to send it back to our
repair department, so we can take a look and see where the problem is.

Please ask them to send it back to:

American Printing House For The Blind
ATTN:  Repair Dept.
1839 Frankfort Ave.