[bookport] Re: BookPort Audio Memo Quality

  • From: "Don (Tex)" <dbomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:33:37 -0600

Thanks to all who replied,

Low sampling rate is most likely a strong factor in poor audio quality. I understand Book Port audio recording is not meant to be audiophile quality but I think it might be less than what could be.

However, a high-quality microphone under a pillow would cause the same sort of audio response, regardless of what it's plugged into. Being an engineer and a tinkerer I will look into this further and see what's going on.

Thanks again,

Don...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don (Tex)" <dbomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>