[bookport] Re: Book port specs

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:25:42 -0700

Larry, i tried to record your session from the 2005 CSUN conference
yesterday.  Marlaina did a great job with the show, but she used an m3u
file.  What is an m3u file?  It will not transfer down to Bookport.  Also,
does the manual talk more about using the Spider to read newspapers as you
do? Keep up the great work.