[bookport] Re: Book port specs

  • From: Dorothea Martin <dotty-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:24:36 +0200

Hello,
Then in the best of all worlds a Book Port owner could choose among the
options that were available for the Book Port--note taking, support for
different file types, BRF translation, calculator, higher quality voice
recording, and store some of this programming on the flash card. A person
might even have a couple of cards arranged with various configurations of
Book Port options. Is that right?
Dotty Martin