[bookport] Book port not recognized

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:05:08 -0400

Last week I defragged my hard drive and now when I plug in the bookport and try and send files I get a message that the Book Port isn't connected. It is not recognized in Windows Explorer. I tried booting up with the Book Port plugged in and it still wasn't recognized. I tried a different flash card ..no good.
Please help!
Bar

The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop
communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.